Staying up late usually brings something up from the deepest shelves of our (sub)consciousness. All it takes is a spark of digging a bit further into a thought or an idea - further into the productivity I'm currently seeking badly. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the blippy's parallel of modern (sticky) art.
Encountering a never-before seen idea, which happens mostly in our lives, always brings up something to process through our minds. We've talked a lot about how a person can only think of something through himself, basically comparing all the new things to the stuff he has already learnt and experienced in his life. Well this is much like it. To live our lives is to constantly search for parallels. Our mind is built in a way to understand only those things, that can relate to our thinking past. Thus - we constantly have to seek for them everywhere we go. Only that keeps us going and growing.
This is not just a slap in the collection of my sticky street art goods. I'm currently writing a full explanation of the very subjective process of understanding a thought of an artpiece. I'm breaking down everything I've ever known about this matter into pieces and then rearranging them back into a fully written essay. I hope to achieve something of a clear idea of how this process works as that is the most interesting and important thing of your and mine symbiotic life. I hope to understand your and mine position in this process, I hope to put everything in shelves where it belongs. I mean - what is subjective and what is not? How far does the idea I put in it stretches and where does your interpretation start? What determines our understanding of any art we encounter? This is only the prequel, my dear readers. The true eureka is yet to come.
Cheers.
Sunday, 12 February 2012
Born Sticky
Labels:
[Bli:p],
art,
bli:p,
blip,
blippy,
expressing yourself,
parallels,
slaps,
stickers,
street art,
understanding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.