Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Escalating Enbombment.


Yeah. Juxtapoz has taught me a lot, especially setting an image in my mind I'll never forget. Three longboards flipped wheels side up, presenting a yellow/black colored board with different items mounted on them. Wire cutters, pocket cans and markers all fitted into holes of the board. None of this had been used for real trips, being that those were just plain, but very realistic designs that can be bought and applied to any board out there. But why not escalate it a bit? All it takes is a back of an A4 sticker paper, some double sided scotch tape and your stickers and you're off doing two things you love at the same time. Damn. Street art does not need no special settings, broad daylight is just fine for such small format adhesived pieces of paper. So obviously - I took them out the minute I finished the board setup. A fun trip around places I've never been in my neighborhood, given a boardful of slaps. And we've got visual proof.

The transparent 140-ness of a concrete block. The most idyllic setting I've ever been in. 

From concrete pole to concrete pole.

Borders of the U-Turn.

Walk the line.

Two lines to avoid a crash. Fifty-six lines to realize.

Economical Creativity's rubbish.

Economical light guards.

Economically tagged around.

140 Volts.

||||||||||||||








Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.