Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Week full o' ideas!


This time, I just want to give a quick update on what has happened over the past week, what new works I have made and the new Web features I have added to my Net-Persona a.k.a. Mr. [BLI:P].
First – I have opened a Flickr page. From now on, there’s going to be a new package of photos every week. I’ll try to include a new studio work and a new artwork on the street + an action shot of me pasting it. So, if you want to get that almost every 7 days, you should follow me on twitter right here. It is the fastest way to receive quick updates from me.
Second – there’s a new stencil on my Flickr page. If you haven’t seen it yet, feel free to do that here. It’s one of my “old” stencils, that has been renovated in a different design.  If you ask me about the meaning of these 4 lines, I have to quote the first artist, that saw it as a sketch - “These days art is all about counting pixels? Is that what you’re saying?” But feel completely free to judge the meaning yourself.
Third -  There’s a new idea coming tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. It’s a simple message using opposites. This time, closer than ever.
The idea consists of two stencils.
The first one can be seen at the upper left corner of this main page. The second part – Boring’s the new interesting.
They’re going to be sprayed in the city during this or the following week, so stay tuned.
And finally, Fourth – I have decided to design Tees. It’s just an idea right now, there’s still a lot of thinking, buying, testing, painting and sketching to do, but I promise, that there are going to be three new designs posted here, by the end of November.
I haven’t decided exactly what I’m pasting on the Tees... It might be an old stencil idea, it might be a completely new one or even a picture of some sort.
All of the funny, catchy and interesting ideas, that’ll burst into my mind for the next week are going to be pasted here, allowing You to see the action extra close.
The three best ones are going on my shirts. I’ll wear them for a week, deciding which is the most comfortable. ;)
I’m really eager to see, how this turns out.



So that’s it for this time, hope you enjoyed the latest reviews from [Bli:p]...
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.