It was about ten o’clock, when we finally got out of the house. Pretty early for a casual painting trip, but the location seemed to be harmless, so we had no fear of some local citizens or other casualties. This time, I picked my “Attentional” stencil, as I like to call it.
Check out the pictures of the final piece and the Studio work in the links below.
As almost always, Word based, and as almost always, a message using the opposites. (I think I’ll be posting a topic about this eureka of mine.)
So, when we got in the first stop it was about thirty to 11 .
It was based near a small forest and a 3 line “highway”. I started to paste, my mates looking for any buses or cops showing up.
Went completely fine, although some guys walked by us when i started to paste, but they didn’t seem to care.
So, next stop was pretty near by, just a hundred meters on the other side of the road. Great spot, there were always tourists trying to hitchike cars.
I started pasting, my idea was to paint the 4 base stencils first, then adding the smaller tags. I finished the 4th base, when a bus appeared. We all ran into the forest and waited for a few seconds ‘til the bus would leave.
It left and I busted out my Tag, so it could be finished.
It was the 3rd tag, when one of my mates shouted: “Police”!
And really, there it was. Just on the opposite lane, stopped at a junction, trying to turn around.
In my mind I took my chances. I finished the 4th tag and ran.
My mates were already lost in the dark, I ran right by the road for a hundred meters, then got, that I could easily hide in the forest.
I took a hard right and ran over a hill. Then, ducked and listened.
The Police car had dissapeared. I had no idea why, maybe they didn’t spot us, maybe they just understood, that there’s no way of catching us. (Luckily for us, the street lights had been turned off for the next kilometer, just leaving the junctions and the bus stops lighted.)
So I crawled out and ran by the road, just until I reunited with my mates and then split up again. To go home.
It was a bit too dangereous to appear in the same area again, those cops could be anywhere by now, even if we just tried to get on a bus and reach our next spot.
For the review, I can say, that that was one of the fun trips I have ever had.
Taking place in an imaginary pursuit, can give you as much as adrenaline and fun as you wan’t.
If you want to check out the artwork in the Real World, here’s the exact location.
1st work –
Bauskas Highway, the stop is called Baložu Pagrieziens and is on the route of 23rd bus Abrenes iela-Baloži.
Latvia, Riga, of course.
2nd work.
Bauskas Highway, the stop is called Baložu Pagrieziens, but it’s on the route of 26th bus Abrenes iela – Ķekava.
Latvia, Riga, of course.
For other news, I have finally opened my twitter page – www.Twitter.com/MyNameIsBleep . Follow me, for some quick news and things I have found on the web.
Also, you should check out this site – www.stencilrevolution.com . It’s a great place, a lot of creative people showing their work and exchanging reviews and artworks.
Im there too, (I’m BLEEP)...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.