Saturday, 27 November 2010

Updates? Whe don’t want any....

Rays of Riga. It is such a pity, that I didn’t go there this year...
I know I promised you, but there are a few reasonable reasons (Is there even such a thing?).
First – The bad weather. Everything was soaked and I couldn't have posted those pieces smoothly.
And second – I didn’t find a single really good spot. There were a lot of great installations and other illusions, but nothing that would support my weird needs (The only one was on top of a bridge, that went over a canal and I found it impossible to lean over there without suspicion from the police members that are always patrolling there). There was this 3D projection for a whole bunch of stuff on the National Opera, but my piece would simply be invisible there. And it would be inappropriate.
But now, let's get to more interesting stuff. These two weeks have been great. Laziness and poetry. Yes, I have started trying out my luck in this legendary skill and I’d lie, If said, that I feel disappointment. Actually, I really enjoy it. It’s a fun thing as pinching for rhymes and meaningful lines (Intentional) gives me peace of mind. It’s a great way to put out your emotions and the best way to spend the bus-time everyday. This might be bad news for some of my international readers, as almost everything that I write is in Latvian.
And because of that, for these two weeks I have left stencils aside. I know that this is a stencil-graffiti blog and making them was what this whole thing was all about, but other real life things have overcome my mind. So don't expect anything from me for at least a week more.
But, of course, that doesn’t mean, that I’m taking a break from idea generating. It’s all up there, turning and spinning, bringing the best of my subconscious crap to you. Just wait a week, I’ll force my self to work with those stencils physically and make a lot of action shots in the snowy daylight.
The snow really has come onto us. It’s finally winter in Latvia, bringing the best things to me through emotions. I’m not promising anything, but there might be a Christmas or winter related stencil up on my gallery. I’m already begging for ideas.

I think that’s it, these were the things, that I really had to tell you, so I should better sign off, the rats are eating my acetate.

Sincerely yours,

[Bli:p]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.