Sunday, 6 May 2012

The Green, The Blunder and The Ever-so Creative

Yeah. Summer has come. Once again the green conquers the grey, leaving blippy happier than ever. To be honest with you, the last few months were as stagnant as they could have been. I acquired a wonderful, brand new PS VITA, which believe me or not has taken a lot of my time. Studies are doing good, got everything assorted to end it all for this year. I've just felt like sitting back with a few good tunes for a while now, grabbed a few awesome pieces off the web including the stunningly awesome Blunderbuss, a bit of Keane discography, Ben Howard and the living hip-hop master Watsky. It's a real pain in the ass to link you off on this portable wonder, but google is your friend. Well worth this time. Yeah, also I've sat down and produced my very own chain-chart. I'm sure you've already read about this kind of thing somewhere. Basically I've made a calendar for myself where each day has two main objectives - an hour split two ways on reading and getting blippy back on his feet. A lot of people lately were talking 'bout it, so I thought why the hell not. It should turn into a very well set habit of mine, as obviously we need a lot more done here and I'm about to rush through all of Conan Doyle's bibliography of Sherlock and his adventures. And that brings us to the wonderful finding of a genius sitcom that happened a few days back. I laid a tweet or two about this yesterday after finishing season one of the modern day depiction of the brilliant detective we all love. Seriously, if you need a thing to get stoked about, that's it. IMDB "Sherlock". Won't regret it. Hmm, what else. I've been stepping on my board even more than ever lately. Beside of that split millimeter that saved me from braking my palm yesterday, it's all going great. And blippy... Well, I got a bit frustrated when I saw my cherished idea on 9gag the oher day, but that's not such a bad thing. A few new slaps should come out some time soon as it's  been a while. With the ½+ hour of black and white awesomeness everyday I should be able to whip up something nice.



Until then...



Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.