And now for the new stuff. I think it was early January when I stumbled across this fine idea of bypassing some of my printing problems of stickers. A cutout slap, presenting a thought I've been meddling around since the very start of [bli:p]'s.
The legend goes - The question of depth and it's weird paranormal nature has always occurred to me as a very interesting thing to experiment with. I men - depth is everything [bli:p] was, is and will be about - the trick of any art-piece that makes you question your and the artist's perception. And this - the latest social experiment of the street artist of censorship brings us closer to this matter more than ever. What is there under the thin paper on the wall? Is it just the concrete or is there an idea to be searched for? Is it your mind, reflectioned from the material or is it mine shining through it? How deep should we search? And what lies beyond?
And whilst sorting out my folders earlier today I found this pic from early September. The wheatpasting enbombment of neighbourhood houses and billboards. Fun times.
It feels good to finally be back on track (somewhat) and get some of my work out on the streets. Still got to do my new stencils though...
Cheers.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.