The time has come to pronounce the be-ing of the being. It is time to finally understand the soul and the correct place where to put it. And although it's true that there is no wrong answer for this... There is only one truly correct one to you and your matter. Living with this question through all of our lives, we remain alive. We remain searching for the right answer and for the right question. And our souls remain searching with us. And as I am saying this, I'm skipping past right and wrong and good and bad. I'm putting myself behind being correct. I'm saying this from the heart.
To be understood has always been an important matter for me. To be able to find people thinking alike myself. To be able to think and to write my thoughts down. And now - to be able to put my thoughts out on the wall. That mattered to me when I started this - the point when you received a comment below your picture, saying ''Man, I couldn't agree more." The thread of a thought, the thread of an idea passing through people that unites them. And I have no idea whether this is what I'm actually searching for in life or if it's just a feeling of the glimpse, but I don't know any other better feeling than to be with somebody not just physically, but morally. To be joined by a certain factor in life, by your perception, beliefs, ideas and thoughts. To be joined by your realities. And maybe this is too late or too early to pronounce, but YOU are the one driving this. You as in Me and You as in my perception of the world around me. My longings to find you who could understand my works. Because my works are my thoughts. And my thoughts are me. And although there might be none of you who will actually read this with their souls put out to understand me, I guess it's worth a shot more than anything in life. This whole thing is worth a shot. [bli:p] is worth a shot. A shot to light the darkness, a shot to light and to unite. A shot to dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.